Have an event we should know about? Please Contact Us
- This event has passed.
Virtual Paint Class
May 2, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
The Original Paint Nite: Unleash your inner artist
Staying home grows old pretty fast! If you’re looking for ways to entertain, join our Virtual Paint Nite! It has all the fun and interaction of a regular Yaymaker event from the comfort of your home.
Go through the regular check out process, and take a look below at supply recommendations. Buy them online at the links below, use your own, or support a nearby local business. Instructions for joining your live virtual event will be emailed directly to you. There you’ll get step-by-step instructions and a friendly face from the Yaymaker community bringing creativity straight to your screen. It couldn’t be easier!
Stay safe & keep creating!
Recommended Supplies – source online, support small local businesses, or use the supplies you already have at home!
– Canvas – we’ll be using a 16×20″. If you don’t have a canvas, a piece of cardboard cut to size could also work!
– Acrylic paints – you’ll need yellow, red, blue, black and white for this version, but feel free to bring your own unique colors into the mix.
– Easel – If you have an easel, great, but not needed. You can always lay them flat on a table or find something to lean a canvas on.
– Paint brushes – A larger brush 3/4″ to 1″ wide, some type of skinny brush to paint details and something in between.
– Paint palette – a paper plate, recycled cardboard or plastic will do
– Cup of water, something you can wash easily or dispose of
– Protective apron or old t-shirt to keep your favorite outfits fresh even at home
Where to go for Supplies: