Outdoor malls across the Valley reopened as Ducey’s executive orders let retail stores, salons, and barbershops reopen May 8 and let restaurants reopen May 11.
Malls from Glendale to Mesa will continue to offer curbside pickup from some stores and restaurants even after they reopen Saturday.
Shopping malls reopening on Saturday are:
- Scottsdale Fashion Square, 7014 E. Camelback Road, Scottsdale.
- Arrowhead Towne Center, 7700 W. Arrowhead Towne Center, Glendale.
- Desert Sky Mall, 7611 W. Thomas Road, Phoenix.
- Paradise Valley Mall, 4568 E. Cactus Road, Phoenix.
- Arizona Mills, 5000 S. Arizona Mills Circle, Tempe.
It’s too early to say which stores inside the malls will reopen on SaturdayPhoenix-area malls. (Each mall’s website will have hours and a list of which stores are reopened on Saturday.)
The Metrocenter mall in Phoenix reopened on May 9.
Outdoor malls and outlet malls are currently open
Outlet malls from the Anthem community in north Phoenix, down to Tucson already have reopened, although not all their stores reopened.
Already reopened outlet malls include:
Metro Phoenix’s outdoor shopping malls already have opened. Their websites lists which stores have reopened and their new hours.
Reopened outdoor shopping malls include: